What You Didn’t Know About The Law Of Attraction
Imagine for a moment that it’s Monday. The alarm clock rings at six. It’s like a thunderclap cutting through the haze of yesterday’s white whine and three hours worth of Friend’s rerun.
So you get up… and accidentally bang your knee on the bedpost. Dark murderous thoughts fire across your neurons as you amble to the bathroom where you stub your toe.
Bam. Suddenly everything and everyone is public enemy number one.
You snarl at the wife handing you eggs.
You froth at Junior offering you coffee.
And you kick the fat hairy walking sofa licking your hand.
The rest of the day obviously spiralled for the worst- in fact you almost get fired for biting off the boss’ head.
That’s the Law of Attraction working against you. What you think and feel attracts the same. The Law of Attraction is simply the manifestation of your mind in the real world.
Let’s do a little experiment.
Hold out your arms and ask a friend to push it down as you think of something great- like when you snagged a promotion or enjoyed a night of steamy sex. He’d have difficulty pushing.
Now repeat the same while thinking about debts, bills, war or your in-laws.
He should push it down very easily. What gives?
Your mind transforms your body. Simple as that. What you think and feel empowers or weakens you.
Do you want to go around the world lugging a bunch of energy-sapping emotions? Or do you want to dominate your environment?
Here are five amazing tips I’ve implemented to explode the power of attraction in my life:
1) Always ask yourself “What Great Things Can I accomplish today” upon getting up. This sets the tone of your day and primes you attract positive opportunities.
2) Always be grateful for the things you took for granted. Like simply that you’re breathing. Say “Thank you, Im still breathing! Im luckier than that bloke under the tombstone.” Gratitude naturally and easily conditions you for affuence and attracts more empowered men and women into your life.
3) Something bad happen? Shrug it off and flick it from your jacket like lint. This action rapidly kicks any negative thoughts that may attract bad things into your day.
4) Hang out only with positive people. Like attracts like. Remember that.
5) And finally… treat people the way the expect to be treated. They will reciprocate and hold you in high regard. Build your social network on the right foot and expect to fly to the top of your aspirations. Attract the right people, support them and they will attract for you the right conditions for success!